Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finally!!!!

So Finally, I have the courage to kick-start ma blog. I am Tosin by
name aka tosine aka braveheart aka white boi and the list goes on.
A standard attractive and
awesome dude. Infact I would love to emphasize on d awesome part,
am your most awesome person's most awesome person. I love
women.Am big fan of music, rock n roll, hip-hop, Naija jam and
wateva dat sounds nice. Allergic to pessimist, people who live
beyond dere means. Even though my mind could be real crazy, am fun 2
be with. And yes am a fanatic on topic 'Nigeria'(An Unrepentant Patriot ) .Cos I know my
generation is going to make Nigeria a force to contend with +vely. 
I fink dats enuf on me . BTW, am in the car on my way back from
work and stuck in the popular 3rd mainland traffic, with ma colleague and his fiancee playing lovey lovey . And these ma 1st
attempt on writing for pple 2 see. Hope to blog loads of interesting
stuff soonest.
Deuces peeps!!!!


PS: u can #ff me on twitter @tosinebaba . #ialsofollowback.

1 comment:

  1. how many times do i have to come here to see new content?

    I might not come again if this is the only post that I have to keep reading, sir yezzir!

    ReplyDelete